Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Ambercloud trudged through Thunderclan territory, carefully holding a bundle of fur between her jaws. She had given birth to Cloudykit what seemed like not a long time ago and now she was already giving him up to Sagerain. She wished she had fought and argued more because now as she reached the border regret was starting to weigh her paws done. She carefully placed the kitten down between her paws and licked him between the ears. "It's ok, Cloudykit. You'll like it in Riverclan. Sagerain will take care of you." She murmured, attempting to hide the pain in her voice. It seemed as if she were trying to convince herself that he'd be ok. Ambercloud kept her gaze up keeping careful watch on both sides. It wouldn't look good if a Thunderclan patrol had found her with her kitten at the Riverclan border but she had planned this carefully. Now she just had to wait for her ex-mates arrival.
@Bendy The Demon @Cloudy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
The bundle of fur gave a weak mewl, it's small amber eyes barely slits against its gray fur. "Mommy," Cloudykit squeaked, his small paws waving about, he brandished his tail wildly in his attempt to free himself, "I want to stay in ThunderClan! The other kits say RiverClan smells!" The small tom wriggled, trying to get out of the grip of his mother. The kit didn't quite understand the gravity of his situation. His mother, ThunderClan, and his father, RiverClan was against the warrior code they both stood by. Ambercloud giving up the kit to his father, Sagerain, meant that questions wouldn't be asked of who his father was, and soon Cloudykit would be forgotten by ThunderClan all together. It meant that neither of his parents would face the consequences of their actions. But later in life, it meant that Cloudykit would question himself, question why his mother- the one cat that was meant to love him- would leave him for crow-food.
(As a quick side-note, he's around a moon at this point. )
Sagerain made his way through the Riverclan tetritory, almost in a run to make it in enough time to catch a glimpse of his ex-mate. The tom made it, stopping right at his side of the border. He looked out over where Ambercloud with Cloudykit was comming. He tried to hide his sorrow for the queen, wishing it didn't have to be this way. Sagerain thought and thought about what he was going to say, but nothing came out, but a couple of breaths.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.