View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2021, 10:17 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: [Open] A Kittypet Lost In The Dark, Dark Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayday View Post
[Yes, if Angel doesn't keep his temper high. Sorry about the wait, I fell asleep since I was waiting for the website to arbitrarily decide when I could respond to your pm]
[ok. lol the first time I wrote this it got deleted, so get ready for an awful remake]

Beetle seethed in anger, the aura surrounding him thick with bloodlust (My anime fans get that one) He leapt at Nicht claw raised to slice the cats face up, but suddenly a smell hit him, and he stopped in his tracks, claws inches from Nicht's face. An elegant black she-cat with white paws dropped down from the trees, padding her way confidently up to the rageful dead cat, wrapping her tail around his stilled paw. She battered away Angels attack effortlessly, only getting a small scratch on her hide. Beetle turned to look at his lover, any trace of anger on his face melting away. "Now calm down for a second dear, you haven't given them a proper chance to prove themselves! How about this........" She whispered her idea into his ear. Beetle reluctantly nodded and lowered his paw. She left a lick on his cheek before padding off. Beetle returned to his position in the middle of the clearing, visibly annoyed. "Alright Mousebrains, due to Her request I've got to let each of ya have a chance to hurt me. 1 on 1 fights ONLY. Starting with you" He said, his tail pointing to Angel. The black she cat walked over to the bush cheerily pulling Jay from his bushy hiding place "Found ya! Go on, he means you too!" She said to the rookie.
@Katsuki Bakugo @Cxndy_Fatal

(congratulations! Beetle anger levels reduced by 35%!)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw