Thread: ROWANCLAN
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Twostar sighed guilt was now swirling around in her stomach making it harder and harder to stay silent " I will Fireflower i..I promise " she meowed and whent back to her den which was an empty base of a willow tree she layed down and sighed yet again " why do I always have to feel guilty? " she said under her breath and layed her head down going to sleep hoping to talk to embersong in her dreams please embersong tell me what I should do ,
either tell Fireflower your dead and with the skywalkers or not? Please
she thought as she slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on her jaws
embersong was walking in the clouds and saw the leader.embersong saw the talk twostar had with fireflower.she realize she was in her dream!"ok i dont know how i got here but you should tell fireflower that im whatever i am in the sky!we dont think of it as dead but gone to a difference den where you dont know whats going on inside but they will come out and meet soon.tell her im like dragonfire when she watched over us in that rouge clan that we joined.and tell her i miss her"embersong said "i will watch over the clan twostar you can be sure of that as soon as i understand what i am oh and fireflower that im not dead cause no one killed me"

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.