Thread: ROWANCLAN
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Dude that sounds like an awesome prophecy in the last sentence ! )
Twostar ears perked up she was dumbstruck at what embersongs last sentence
" Darkness covers the clan but the light will shine brighter then the darkness " she repeated as she woke up . Her face contorted again what did this mean! ?
this can't be a prophecy can it? Will it mean my clan will be destroyed ?? What does this mean!she thought frantically as she faced the back of her den unaware of any one else arriving
(i know right! i asked role to talk to me about it )
fireflower out of the camp to hunt drawing the scents around her and finding the strongest one she followed it to i tree .she looked up and saw a thin magpie(thats a bird,right?)and leaped on the trunk of the tree.trees are like her home her sisters (and her but never show them cause of dragonstars story)have wings.she leaped for the bird the bird flew before she was able to attack"mouse dung!"fireflower spat angrily.she walked around some more and found.....hawk?something she can handle.she leaped and her claws hooked the wing and dragged it down.the hawk flew for fireflower but she bit the neck killing it "its a big one"she thought as she walked back to the camp
as she entered she said "who wants to eat this hawk!"(i made that sound lonely)
embersong watched from the sky looking at her sister if only she was able to do something than watch.but she was lucky to be whatever she was :skywalker guardian .she liked the sound of that.she walked down to a caver like hole in the clouds and drifted into sleep.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.