Thread: ROWANCLAN
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(i know right! i asked role to talk to me about it )
fireflower out of the camp to hunt drawing the scents around her and finding the strongest one she followed it to i tree .she looked up and saw a thin magpie(thats a bird,right?)and leaped on the trunk of the tree.trees are like her home her sisters (and her but never show them cause of dragonstars story)have wings.she leaped for the bird the bird flew before she was able to attack"mouse dung!"fireflower spat angrily.she walked around some more and found.....hawk?something she can handle.she leaped and her claws hooked the wing and dragged it down.the hawk flew for fireflower but she bit the neck killing it "its a big one"she thought as she walked back to the camp
as she entered she said "who wants to eat this hawk!"(i made that sound lonely)
embersong watched from the sky looking at her sister if only she was able to do something than watch.but she was lucky to be whatever she was :skywalker guardian .she liked the sound of that.she walked down to a caver like hole in the clouds and drifted into sleep.
Yup magpie is a bird )
Twostar trotted out of her den and spotted Fireflower she inhaled and exhailed tell her the truth twostar don't hesitate , just say the truth she thought she shook her orange and white fur as she yawned she ran up to Fireflower her feet were as fast as though fire was underneath them
" Fireflower! Your sister is fine she she is a Skywalker guardian , she loves you and misses you . " she meowed loudly as she landed in front of the warrior she breathed quickly hoping Fireflower heard her

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )