View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 05:38 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

"Gorsebird, don't say that. You will NOT die." He strained the word `not`. He just couldn't. "Of course I will. I'll be there for everything. " Stormglare promised, licking her once more on the nose to calm her down. "Starclan wouldn't do that to us, don't you fret my love. " He reassured her. Always disliking to see her like this. Kits were a new life, stressful on their own but they are wonderful. When Tawnykit and Streamkit became apprentices and these kits did, if they did have kits became apprentices everything will seem worth it. Stormglare couldn't wait to see his kits grow, have their own family, but yet he didn't want to let them go.
"StarClan has killed much better she-cats then me Stormglare! We're not untouchable no cat is!" Gorsebird lamented, her pelt starting to tremble as she thought of her own death, 'Y-you know w-what I don't want this! I-I don't want to d-d-die! I don't w-want to not be able to see S-streamkit and T-t-tawnykit g-grow up and have kittens of their own! So w-when we g-get back to camp I-I'm going t-to go and ask Surgestorm for some t-tansy." She wheezed her breath becoming fast and hard. Not exactly knowing why she was so upset by his comfort.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 05:42 PM.