Old February 17th, 2018, 05:45 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"StarClan has killed much better she-cats then me Stormglare! We're not untouchable no cat is!" Gorsebird lamented, her pelt starting to tremble as she thought of her own death, 'Y-you know w-what I don't want this! I-I don't want to d-d-die! I don't w-want to not be able to see S-streamkit and T-t-tawnykit g-grow up and have kittens of their own! So w-when we g-get back to camp I-I'm going t-to go and ask Surgestorm for some t-tansy." She wheezed her breath becoming fast and hard.

"Gorsebird, if you keep worrying on what will happen in the future you'll miss out on what is happening right now. Lets worry about that when it actually comes, remember I'm with you every step of the this." He meowed, grooming her beautiful fur. he hated to feel her body tremble under his tongue. Stormglare eyes widened when he heard her wheezing. He slowly raised, "Your hurting self from overthinking. Lets head back, okay? Surgestorm can give you some tansy, you can see Tawnykit and Streamkit. " He meowed to her, his voice soothing. He was Truefully worried about her. He knew Starclan would kill him or her. They weren't all that special, even if Gorsebird made it out to be. Stormglare knew. No cat was safe from death but he wouldn't tell her that.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 17th, 2018 at 05:45 PM.