View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 05:46 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Silentpaw lessened carefully to what Stormbreeze was saying. Merciful to a badger, I'm not rabbit brained She thought amused by her mentor. Stepping out of the snow pile she shock her paws in turn. Silently she lessened to his advice on using the move on larger warriors witch made since. WindClan cats are the fastest cats out of all the Clans and that made Silentpaw proud to be apart of WindClan. For it to be her birth place, where she planned to live her whole life. Stormbreeze was right, again, her jaw was no where near to being able to damage a warriors leg bone. But she might be able to die locate a hip if she amber for the tail bone area. Is it a race? She wondered as Stormbreeze told her they'd be running to camp. She glanced at Shadepaw, training with her mentor, she looked happy she must have learned a new move. This made Silentpaw happy seeing her best friend happy and excited. Turning her atencion back to her own mentor she saw him take off towards camp. Pushing hard with her hind legs she lunched herself into a run. Using her claws a tad bit as she ran helped her grip the frosted grass. Soon she caught up to Stormbreeze,
well about a tail length behind him but pretty close. Soon she'd be able to run side by side with him with no problem maybe even be faster then him. That excited Silentpaw but she kept running, enjoying the cool breeze though her pale gray and white fur.
Stormbreeze bolted through the chilly moors, swerving carefully to avoid more slippery parts of the territory. The rhythmic thud of paw steps close behind him assuring that Silentpaw was keeping up. A short while later when they neared the camp, Stormbreeze slowed to a trot and mewed, "As you know the gathering is tonight, and fortunately I don't have to teach you any manners, but take it for what it is, an oppurtunity to get to know cats from the other clans. Keep in mind though, that any fellow apprentices you meet could be your opponent in battle in the future, and I'd advise you not spend too long with Thunderclan." Once they reached the entrance to the camp, Stormbreeze dipped his head and finished with a, "You trained well today Silentpaw."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 17th, 2018 at 05:47 PM.