View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:16 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

"Gorsebird, if you keep worrying on what will happen in the future you'll miss out on what is happening right now. Lets worry about that when it actually comes, remember I'm with you every step of the this." He meowed, grooming her beautiful fur. he hated to feel her body tremble under his tongue. Stormglare eyes widened when he heard her wheezing. He slowly raised, "Your hurting self from overthinking. Lets head back, okay? Surgestorm can give you some tansy, you can see Tawnykit and Streamkit. " He meowed to her, his voice soothing. He was Truefully worried about her. He knew Starclan would kill him or her. They weren't all that special, even if Gorsebird made it out to be. Stormglare knew. No cat was safe from death but he wouldn't tell her that.
"I don't want to g-go! I'm tired and, I won't be able to get a w-wink of sleep with all those wailing k-kits! Stormglare, I already feel s-sick as it is I don't need another s-sleepless night to give me g-greencough!" Gorsebird bawled, knowing full well that she sounded like a tantruming kit, "I just want a nap! Is that so much to ask for? That your pregnant mate be spared a nap!" She said knowing that just a few moments previous she had been contemplating taking tansy to cause a miscarriage but, at this point, it felt like that had been seasons ago.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 10:03 PM.