View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2023, 10:22 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Crowpaw

Hearing the familiar, heavy paw-steps of his friend, Crowpaw sniffled and turned toward her, his green eyes shining with tears. The young tom didn't really know if she saw what happened between Crowpaw and his father- er... the leader but judging by her expression, which he seemed to not be able to read at the moment, she didn't know. With a shaky breath, he sat up and turned around, carefully scooping his blob of moss into a more suitable nest for himself all while he prepared to figure out what he could say.

"He- I... he- u-uh... I'm n-not his s-son any- anymore... h-he s-said s-so him- himself..." he choked out. "A-and... he- he s-said the same... same t-thing a-about Bluekit..."

Bluekit... oh, stars... where is she? I hope she's safe... and away from that mouse-dung of a fath- leader. I can't believe him. He's lucky he doesn't know how to fight. Damn it, what am I saying? I do know how to fight, I'm just not ready to yet. But I suppose that's going to change... Bluekit needs me to fight for her until she can fight for herself. Whether that's through words or bloodshed, I will protect her. Protect her from any threat. Damn, when I'm a warrior, I will be a better family member to Bluekit than my bee-brained parents ever were to me. I swear by it, and if StarClan disagrees then I'll fight them myself!

Crowpaw didn't care whether he was being foolish and reckless. All he wanted was for his sister to be happy and have the life he never could. Have the life he dreamed to have. If he couldn't have it, then Bluekit sure would and he'd make sure of it. If anyone disagreed, he'd have their fur in his nest.

"B-but I did it... I changed our Clanmate's perspective on that piece of mouse-dung. I got support. Cinderpaw, there's still hope in ThunderClan... you just have to keep trying. I- I have an adopted family now... Sootfur is my starfather."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!