View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 10:18 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default - Tori's Hiding Place -

The silver Bengal felt like she had been walking for moons. Anything to get away from the Dusk Syndicate and their cruelty. Now that she was out of it, she didn't know where to go. She had come across this area - it was nice looking, with a brook running through it and trees everywhere. It was a place to hide. A place to feel safe for the moment, even though Tori wasn't sure if it was going to turn out okay. Her tail twitched uncomfortably, soft blue eyes glancing down at the ground as she settled under one of the trees. Another cat could be anywhere. Tori hadn't had a lot of friends in the Syndicate, mainly bullies. She had been a little too shy and sweet for their standards. Even her parents and siblings had been ashamed of her. What had happened to them, Tori didn't know. She most likely would never see them again. The leaves above her rustled as wind blew through them, and even though it wasn't cold, her pelt was thin enough that it did send a chill through her. Not to mention that she was nervous enough already. Her tail was curled around her like a blanket, though it wasn't anywhere near fluffy enough to shield her, but it made Tori feel more comfortable anyways. Being outside of the Dusk Syndicate, at least she didn't have to worry about being attacked when she was doing nothing but sitting now. However, she wasn't sure how much better it was being outside of it when she didn't know what to expect. Right now, she was totally unguarded. There, she had at least had one or two friends; enough so that she felt semi-protected. But now? Tori wasn't sure if she would be able to protect herself at all.

@Deranged Llama

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.