View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Featherpaw landed on her back and rolled over a few times before slowing to a halt. She pushed herself into a sitting position and glared at Icebite. “What Rivergold said. The Warrior Code. Warriors don’t kill to win a battle!” She meowed, her voice raising at the end as she stood and ran across the clearing. The apprentice leaped at Icebite and began clawing his ears.
Icebite ducked to avoid Featherpaw. "Do you think the world cares whether we follow the code or not?" he asked. "The world doesn't care what we've done. The world will try to take us when they think it is right. But I won't let the world beat me. I'm strong enough to beat anything the world throws at me." As he was speaking, he lunged, aiming for the she-cat's throat. Just before he reached her, a brown tabby shape knocked him over. Before he could get up, the cat ran off.

Meanwhile, a gray she-cat lunged for Leafpaw, and a white tom with long fur pounced on Berrypaw.
( @Equinox @No One's Beeswax )

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)