Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2019, 01:01 PM
She/They

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
the riverclan feline flicked their ear once stormclaw spoke about starclan .....he did have a point...it was hard to not agree with him and it made them feel a bit better "that makes more sense .... I just...don't like the idea of ghosts watching us....it's so....creepy a-and...invasion of privacy " they meowed with a shiver. However their head perked up at what he said next which made their throat tighten "that noticeable huh? And Lionstorm? Not yet....But I'm sure he will.....even if he is my clans deputy ...and you got the crowded thing right!" DreamHum meowed before giving their fluffy pelt a shake . A spark showed in the felines orbs when stormclaw said that he had stayed in riverclan once before " really!? Sweet! That makes me feel so much better....." they exhailed before lowering their head. It doesn't matter if they were shadowclan now or not. ....stormclaw was riverclan once ... "I bet it was normal back then....it just...feels so weird with the merge ......I want riverclan to just be pure riverclan again....I have no hate toward skyclan but.....I don't feel as if were a real clan anymore .. " Dream sighed. Wow....that actually felt good to get of their chest! hopefully I don't sound too complainy ....
"It's understandable, to feel like Starclan is invading privacy. That feeling is what led to me stopping my belief in them." He told them.
"Yep. Shadowclan's territory got flooded, and I nearly drowned trying to get out of camp. I remember being upset that my ceremony was in Riverclan of all places. It was never... home. The cats in Riverclan were nice enough, but I'm Shadowclan to the bone." he explained.
"That feeling is totally normal. I know I would be a bit upset if a entire clan came to stay with Shadowclan. Riverclan is your home. You're obviously proud of your clan, and any sane cat would understand if you felt like your home was being invaded. I know I understand. I felt like an outsider when i was outside of Shadowclan's territory, staying away from the place I called home." He shuddered at the thought of being away from Shadowclan's familiar pines and territory.
"When I was an apprentice, I wanted to touch the sky. To see the entire world outside of our territory. Now... my clan is my world. Shadowclan holds my heart, and I wouldn't trade it for anything."
Stormclaw gave the cats around them a glance, then turned back to Dreamhum, his pale eyes shining.
"Between you and me, I think that you telling me this stuff will make you feel better." Stormclaw said, his voice taking on a small hint of fatherly comfort. It was just the kind of tom he was. Fatherly to any cat, regardless of age.

Characters and What they're doing!!
Dawnpetal (Thunderclan): Currently nothing is going on for her! She's open for RP!

Rainshine (Riverclan): currently grooming herself in Riverclan Clearing. Open for RP!

Crowkit: Waiting to be born lol

Last edited by Zath; July 10th, 2019 at 01:02 PM.