View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2016, 06:45 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Cedar
Bluejay pushed his way through the gorse tunnel that lead out to the territory and opened his maw, trying to pick out one scent in particular. After a few moments he shook his head and made his way to the tree he met Fala at yesterday, wondering if the loner was already there. The silver tom sat himself down on one of the trees roots and began to lick his chest fur, growing more impatient by each passing second. He turned his blue gaze forward, hoping to spot the molly making her way to the tree. After a few more moments he twitched his nose "I should head back, she's not coming." he declared and picked himself up, turned around to make his way back to camp.
Fala saw the male below her. She slid down the tree and tilted her head, "Hey mouse-brain. Where you going?" she asked with no emotion in her tone. She sat down now. This tom was a confusing fuzz ball. She thought. "I told you I would be here didn't I?" she asked him.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...