View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream was fine sorting herbs into their herb wall. it was growing less cold, still snow on the ground, but ice was melting and wind wasnt making their skin feel like ice anymore. but they dropped everything once they heard nightpaws voice, and it only worried them more with the tone it was being used in. They whipped their head around and were on their paws in an instant, amber hues drawing themselves across nightpaws body for any injuries. what had happened? why was she so upset?

"Night, im right here, deep breaths. whats wrong?" they mewed, voice gentle but just as frantic.

"Goosekit," they mewed softly. Starry cats? No. no no no. they coudlnt lose another, just just couldnt. they couldnt. they wouldnt. they started to poke at the kits side roughly with their muzzle, trying their best to wake them up, anything.
--
"Scorn me?" they mewed, voice leveled out, brows furrowing. daydream received alot of criticism for their gender, how they ran things, and so on. it still stung every time. "You wont be killed for this, ill make sure of this. never be scared to tell your medicine cat anything, okay?"

Daydreams ears perked to the sound of a mollys voice, raising a brow when seeing who it was. Wildblossom, a shecat they had treated when they first became medcat. that had been awhile ago now. they now had scars and seen things a cat their age shouldnt. so much had changed. "Unfortunately," they mewed, chuckling at their own dark joke, "howve you been?"
Goosekit gave a small grunt, as if he felt the pain his eyes began to glaze over, as they flutter open slightly. He still had one paw in the real world, and three in Starclan.

Soaringkit gave a nod,” I know, please don’t be mad when I say this. I believe my parents can kill you easier than you can defend yourself.” She gulped I don’t think Daydream can pin down a queen and warrior attempting to murder them...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here