View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:00 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Each bit of venom, no matter what sweet tone his mother spun it in, stung at Harrierclaw's chest as it came out of her. His hazel eyes were glued to a spot in the distance, but dropped to his paws when Nimblewhisker was brought up again. There was never a moment he didn't want to defend him, but no matter when or what Gorsebird would say about his brother, Harrierclaw never spoke up in front of her. A tightness kept his teeth locked together, he could barely swallow when she mentioned himself as well. He could keep his face stoic for the most part, but there was always something, a twinge of fur or too stiff a movement that would betray him.
What could he say to that? Not normal, she wasn't normal either but there was no way in StarClan that that would ever leave his muzzle.
"Y-yeah, I know." He cringed inwardly; he was a strong cat, his Warrior name was the essence of a fighter, but we was so easily clammed up just from Gorsebird's words.

"You know if I had it the way I would have never had you my little eyass~" She cooed, knowing the connections of her words, "It's a surprise I even got with Stormglare, to begin with, after all, most pureblood toms aren't too keen to mate with a spoiled she-cat. But, luckily I found an exception and who knows maybe you will too! You know I think I saw that Appleheart giving you the look yesterday. And, I mean sure she's not purebred but, it is a world of a lot better than you getting with some tom! I honestly think I'd die if I found out you were a homosexual Harrierclaw!

Last edited by Tavvi; February 16th, 2018 at 10:11 PM.