View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“You came into my son’s life shortly after I died, so you know how hard these things can hit him.” Ripplewhisker mentioned to Talonfang as he came to a halt, sitting down in front of a small sparkling pond with a low sigh coming from his parted jaws now, “It is our job as his mate and his father to make sure he lives for your kittens. He needs strength and support, but somehow, I can already sense that there will soon be support for him in this difficult time.” As he said this, the large maine coon gazed down into the clear, shining water for a moment with a pensive look on his maw, watching the Riverclan nursery den with his tail swishing behind him back and forth. He needed to be strong for everyone right now, especially Sproutwhisker. A quiet, almost relaxing breeze shifted through the Starclan hunting grounds, ruffling his thick pelt for fur as it almost seemed to be an act to calm his nerves and worries for the time-being.
She watched quietly as her family mourned her loss. "Do not stay miserable Sprout, " she murmured to herself.