View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 09:33 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Red was padding around in Fernclan territory. He was told to stay out of this territory but it only fueled his curiosity. The rather large male sniffed the ground. His blue eyes scanning his surroundings. His red fur puffing out in attempt to look bigger than he already was. He wanted to know why this territory was so..dangerous. But it was surly nothing the fox look alike couldn’t handle.

Fernclan

Dawnflight woke up and stretched before padding out into the camp.The small new warrior’s pretty blue eyes scanned the clearing for anycat who was awake. She waited a bit for more cats to wake so she went and ate a mouse in the meantime.

Roseclan

Wolfwind grumpily woke up she tried to fall back asleep but her vibrant green eyes flicked open at The horrible stench of rotten herbs. She scrunched up her face and limped towards the stench growling that she didn’t go through them yesterday. The molly grabbed the rotten herbs in her mouth and started limping them to take outside and bury.

Silentstar was already up. He came into his camp with a couple pieces of pray. The larger males icy blue eyes scanned the clearing resting his gaze on Tumblecloud. He took a piece of prey to her and dropped it at her paws. “Good morning Tumblecloud.” he mewed in his husky voice that he had. @Undercover

( @Merrypotatoes your deputy is gonna have to become a leader today since no one has applied for Leader is that ok?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
(Idk I guess and @Undercover leader-medcat relationship?)
Poisonshatter woke up and padded out of the warriors den. He was still mourning his best friend who was the leader. He sighed and sat outside the medicine cats den waiting for her so that they could go to moonstone.
Merry: Sure, but could you elaborate on whta you were thinking?
Shadow: Oh shoot, I got my previous post wrong; Tumble is in FernClan, not RoseClan. Sorry about that.

Tumblecloud: Tumblecloud looked up from her grooming and spotted Poisonshatter, the clan deputy. Getting quickly to her paws, the she-cat padded over to him. "Hey," she meowed, sympathy and kindness edging her mew. "Are you ready?" She tipped her head slightling in the direction of her cave where the herbs were stored. "I have some traveling herbs prepared."