View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2017, 08:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@tawny~ @S A G I E

The ebony warrior grinned widely as his two daughters became apprentices, and grinned even wider when he found out that he was going to be mentoring one of them. He stepped forward and touched noses with Alurekit, his green orbs danced with pride. Their mother wasn't there to see this, and he didn't know where his son and other daughter went, but he was proud, and he planned on showing the two you get mollys this, he planed on smothering them in his love and pride. He took a step back and moved the younger next to her sister, positioning himself right inbetween them. He lowered his head and hispered loud enough for only the two of them "Your mother would be just as proud as I am." he purred as he focused his attention back upon the leader.

@Pathos
Ripki- no, no, Rippaw touched noses with units mentor and took a small step back, his sapphires orbs gleamed with excitement. The day had finally come where he could go adventure outside of camp without getting in trouble. The blue/silver tom dipped his head as a polite gesture to Whimbrelpath before he turned his attention back to Russetstar

Foamflower smiled brightly and straightened her stance, her head held high. Although she seemed serious she was actually squealing on the inside, she had been waiting for this day to come and it finally arrived, although she wasn't too entirely sure as to what she was supposed to do. She's seen multiple ceremonies be done while she was an apprentice, but she wasn't still confused, maybe she wasn't thinking straight because she was flustered, which was highly probable. Her ocean blue optics glittered wit her pride and joy as she awaited for the rest of the ceremonies to be conducted.

@fenic! @woly @Lawlipop
Fallenstream hobble out of the den, his pads were sore and he was incredibly tired from chasing after Honeypool all day yesterday. He sat himself down near the edges of the crowd of cats, grogginess still evident on his features, about halfway through the ceremonies was when he finally began to wake up. He changed each name out with excitement, it made him happy to see so many new warriors and apprentices, as well as some new additions to the clans. He usually didn't pay attention to such things, he was usually too busy out in the territory hunting or training, and honestly he preferred to avoid crowds of cats at all costs, but this time he promised himself that he would make it here, he was changing for the better, well atleast he hoped that it was better. He still wasn't too entirely sure about his opinions and thoughts on anything that existed anymore, everything was...changing. With every path he took there was always a corner for him to turn, a new path to take, it was odd and confusing and he wasn't sure how he was supposed to be dealing with it.

At the call of his name his head shot up and his eyes flashed with fear and danced with uncertainty, had the leader figured out what he had done? Was Russetstsr going to banish him? The brawny warrior let out a shaky sigh and pushed his way through the crowd of cats until he was directly below the Streamstone, "Yes, Russetstar?" he asked, a million questions ran through his head.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us