Thread: Eddsworld RP
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2017, 02:11 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Eddsworld RP

Edd and Ell were still in a sort of daze for a few more moments, before they basically jolted out of it. They felt the same way they had after Tord and Tori had left for the first time-betrayed and depressed. They couldn't exactly remember why for a moment, but after finally taking in their surrounding, they understood. Making direct eye contact with Tord and Tori, they managed to murmur, through a kind of shock, "You shot us." They didn't exactly sound mad, just betrayed. Staring at the Norwegians for another heartbeat, before looking away and pulling their legs up to their chests, shivering a bit in the process.

Tom and Tamara decided to answer for Tord and Tori when Edd and Ell spoke. "Yes, they did," they said simply, before switching to a different topic. "Can we just get out of here?" They muttered, glancing at Tord and Tori. "We can sort out everything that happened here later, for now, can we just go home and maybe have a normal day for once?" It was meant to sound sarcastic, but it actually sounded like more of a plead. They were just extremely tired, and ready to get out of here. They felt like they could collapse at any moment, looking at everyone now.

(( No one can ever English
Ever. ))
(( So maybe they just go home now? And we can just do practically whatever before going to the Opposite Day plot?
I donno ))
(( @Night Awaits I decided to mention you since it might be harder to narviage the site now after the update ))
(( I also know that you might have a lot of notifications now
This is what you get for saying you'll come on and not doing so ))