View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Army immediately she blurted, "Who are you? Why am I here? If I'm not dead why am I here? Can you tell the future of my kits? If so can you tell me? Wait, don't tell me I want it to be a surprise. Who are you?" She sounded like a kit. He eyes were wide and she was close to springing up. The tension was eating away at her self control. She just had to know.
The large Maine Coon’s eyes widened slightly when she started immediately asking questions, rambling like an excited kitten. When the female finished, he blinked at her and then uttered a rumbling laugh, his whiskers twitching in amusement. “Goodness, you are a curious one.” He remarked, “But that’s okay, curiosity is something that one often loses after their apprentice moons.” The shimmering warrior smiled at Talonfang for a moment before looking up at the sparkling stars for a short moment. “My name is Ripplewhisker, I was once a member of Riverclan long ago. I died of Greencough when the sickness blew through camp a few couple seasons ago.” Ripplewhisker explained, another small sigh leaving him as his gaze dropped to his paws, “I do wonder if you have already heard of me, however, from another certain special someone in your life.” He teased the queen with a warm purr stirring in his throat as he glanced at Talonfang.