View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2023, 08:54 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar was thoroughly concerned about the fact that Mistycloud didn't want to give an actual reason for leaving her clan other than that she felt better suited in WindClan. Cats don't just up and leave their Clan for no reason, it was a big decision to leave everything and everyone you knew behind. She smiled faintly at the prospect of learning how to swim, she was hoping for someone to teach the clan how to fish since they now had a location to do so. But still, that wasn't enough to sway her.

Fallownose's added in his own words and they did little to alleviate her concerns, although was pleased to hear that Mistycloud had tried to aid Briarpaw. "While I appreciate immensely what you did for Briarpaw and WindClan, it doesn't take away from my concerns about why you threw away your loyalty to RiverClan to join WindClan. Fallownose is willing to vouch for you, so I'll trust you, and won't push for a real reason for abandoning your former clan. But keep in mind, if whatever the reason you left RiverClan for causes trouble for WindClan, I will not be sending my Clanmates to die for you and you will be told to leave." Twilightstar warned adamantly. "If that's clear, you'll need hunting lessons at the minimum to join WindClan as a warrior."

Mistycloud understood the leader.

"You're most certainly welcome Twilightstar. Oh, Oh, my apologies I forgot to say my reasons," the molly chuckled. "I left because I was having issues with apprentices lying and I got punished because of them.. I could elaborate into it if you would like?" The white molly shifted her stance as she thought. "I understand what you are saying though. I promise I won't cause any trouble."

"In addition to swimming I can teach fishing as well, I forgot to mention that," Mistycloud hummed as her blue eyes drifted over to the leader. The warrior stood up straight.

"Alright, I can take your hunting lessons, just let me know who will teach me if possible," Mistycloud said a little eagerly. The white molly blinked.

- @Lillian

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters