Thread: [ThunderClan] love is like a blooming rose
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:10 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: love is like a blooming rose

Roleplayer Introduction
hi, hi, hi!! you obviously need to learn about me first before Joycaller so yeah.. anyways.. I'm a classic minor waiting for middle school lol. I am kinda a feline artist in my free-time. I'm actually in a play irl! (cough cough when im at practice any reply may be wonky *ahem* autocorrect) I'm a bisexual cat therian currently having a bf

but enough about me.

Basic Information
name; joycaller
gender; she/they, mainly she/they
moons; 17 [ages up on the 18 of every month, meaning as of this post she has just become 17]
orientation; bisexual w/ female interest
appearance; calico-colored/patterned she with a stubbed tail and blue/yellow hetecromia eyes. (basically a japenese bobtail) mediumhaired but kinda shorthaired. la-perm-like coat. has her right ear's tip bitten off.
personality; bubbly and outgoing, and like her name, cheery and joyful. but she can also get very protective. she is naive when it comes to cats she is not close to, and often doesn't realize until it's too late. They are somewhat of a hesitant cat. new to people who finally love her back truly.
song; Tangled Hearts (AI Lyrics based off of a certain prompt) AND Valentine

Love Life
being the naive cat she is, love life can get a little.. wonky. they have been manipulated once before by a past lover. she can be very protective of their lovers and will go out of her way to please them. they're always trying to charm their lovers with jokes. However, she is very careful with whom she chooses.

"You." The source of my newfound pain. The cat I loved, now the person who betrayed me. The cat who made my life a living nightmare behind the scenes, lied to me so many times. Standing. Begging for forgiveness.

"Stone, back away before I rip your head off."

He had lied to me, betrayed me, and told me my clan wouldn't mind a rouge lover– that it was true love.

When I saw others punished for the same thing, heard stories of it, I knew he was lying. To think I wanted to have his kits!

Thud, thud, thud.. Thud.

I looked up, his yes in a beady, sinister glare. His shiny claws sliced over my ear. ”My manipulations have failed again. Now to kill off the smarty-pants victim.”

A snarl rose in my throat and I tackled Stone to the ground. He kicked me in the jaw and I fell back against a sharp rock, leaving cuts on my hind leg.

He held his claws over my throat a few moments later, and I was now somewhat bloodied and bruised.

A hiss came from the shadows and a familiar face– a loner friend– tackled Stone to the ground. ”Run.” He hissed, and I immediately obeyed.

The last thing I remember was Stone's caterwaul of pain and his splattering blood before I passed out on the clan border.

(this was NOT roleplayed out and was made up as a VA backstory. However she does have scars from this event.)

Look On Kits
joycaller is excited and ready to race at the chance to have kits! however, being lesbian, she likely won't have biological ones. however, she's very keen to adopt! She's very good with kits.

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 5th, 2024 at 01:16 PM.