View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2023, 10:23 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The art of war…is a road either to saftey or to ruin (p)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post

Fawn watched as shadow pulled up and and maneuvered behind her, she sighed and tightened her grip as called out"Flare!" she broke right and up hard, her eyes glancing quickly for a moment at the weapon that passed her by. She hard decked right again to a point where she was behind shadow,

"Locking AIM- 132 ... Fox-2!"

( counter score: 5)
( hit score: 8 )
Shadow's F-14 lazily rolled in a full circle. "Flare!" he called. He looked down on the screen. The little add-on screen showed that she would have hit him. "Good shot!" He called.

Again, though, my missile would have hit you in real life. Fox-1s use radar, so flares won't affect them. Don't worry, I used to make that mistake all the time."

(Counter score: 1)
(Don't worry. Remember, it's not illegal to check te rules for the correct countermeasure before you submit your post!)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE