View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:43 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw didn't reply to her mentor's scolding. It wasn't as if this were the first time a grown cat had yelled at her. She'd gotten it from her father when she was a kit, and Featherfur was wrong if she thought more would get her out of that tree. Without saying a words, the apprentice made a show off stretching her limbs as if getting ready to curl up into her nest for the night and closing her eyes as the nestled in the crook of the branch. What did it matter anyway? She wasn't even a Shadowclan cat really. Her father was a warrior of Windclan and he'd dumped her on the Shadowclan border as soon as she was old enough to eat freshkill. It was obvious that no one really wanted her. Not her family, not Shadowclan, and not her mentor. But she saw the way the toms looked at her. that was enough.
:0 vixen thinks feather doesn't want her?? unfortunately feather isnt a kind of cat to express her "loving" opinions on others so uhm she might think that for a lil while longer
~~~~<~>~~~~
The molly simply sat down on the ground, dusting it a little bit with the tip of her tail. "I'll wait here all day if I have to." This was something Featherfur wasn't lying about. She wasn't patient, but she was extremely stubborn, so she would literally wait until the moment her apprentice came down.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯