View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
:0 vixen thinks feather doesn't want her?? unfortunately feather isnt a kind of cat to express her "loving" opinions on others so uhm she might think that for a lil while longer
~~~~<~>~~~~
The molly simply sat down on the ground, dusting it a little bit with the tip of her tail. "I'll wait here all day if I have to." This was something Featherfur wasn't lying about. She wasn't patient, but she was extremely stubborn, so she would literally wait until the moment her apprentice came down.
(Oh yes. She's thinks no one does and she's a master at pushing other cats away, which confirms her theory. It's a vicious cycle! And it's ok. Uphill climbs have the best view in the end. Isn't storytelling great?)

"You do that," said Vixenpaw rolling over in the tree so that she could look the other way. The pine forest was still green with needles, and over the tops of the pointed trees, Vixenpaw could see a sky thick with clouds. She wondered about what to do next. Wait for Featherfur to lose focus and make a break for it she supposed. And then what? Go back to camp? Her mentor would be there too. Either way, she knew she was going to be in trouble later. Who cares! she hissed defiantly in her mind, Let her tell Goldenstar if she wants. He'll make me take care of the elders and she'll leave me alone for a day or two. What kind of mousebrain watches their apprenice catch 3 pieces of prey and then asks for more?! What does she want from me?! The little shecat's pelt bristled as she rested in that tree, her blood boiling as she seethed. Finally, able to stand it no more, she stood up and looked down from her branch, hissing. "Why wasn't my catch good enough?!"