View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 10:08 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Oh yes. She's thinks no one does and she's a master at pushing other cats away, which confirms her theory. It's a vicious cycle! And it's ok. Uphill climbs have the best view in the end. Isn't storytelling great?)

"You do that," said Vixenpaw rolling over in the tree so that she could look the other way. The pine forest was still green with needles, and over the tops of the pointed trees, Vixenpaw could see a sky thick with clouds. She wondered about what to do next. Wait for Featherfur to lose focus and make a break for it she supposed. And then what? Go back to camp? Her mentor would be there too. Either way, she knew she was going to be in trouble later. Who cares! she hissed defiantly in her mind, Let her tell Goldenstar if she wants. He'll make me take care of the elders and she'll leave me alone for a day or two. What kind of mousebrain watches their apprenice catch 3 pieces of prey and then asks for more?! What does she want from me?! The little shecat's pelt bristled as she rested in that tree, her blood boiling as she seethed. Finally, able to stand it no more, she stood up and looked down from her branch, hissing. "Why wasn't my catch good enough?!"
why yes, yes it is xD
~~~~<~>~~~~

Featherfur jumped a little bit to hear her apprentice yell back once again. "It had nothing to do with the catch," she mewed. "It had to do with you learning from your mistakes. If you go through life doing everything halfway it's not a life to live." She was trying to ger Vixenpaw to understand that it had to do with the technique and way that she killed the prey. Really, she only caught two mice, and while it was great for leaf-fall, she had practically beaten one to death and hadn't uttered a word to StarClan.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯