View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:51 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: {Private} The Golden Savanna {Lion King/Guard RP}

Kopa giggled, chasing after Vitani- a few minutes after they began running, Kopa had tripped and Vitani managed to get ahead. Swerving around a few trees, Kopa finally pushed himself just a little harder to catch up with Vitani. He lunged, tackling her to the ground. For a minute, they rolled, growling and biting at each other playfully before coming to a stop.
"Pinned ya'." Vitani looked down at Kopa with a smug smirk. Teasingly she dipped her nose forward and licked Kopa's nose before launching off of him and beginning to run again.
Kopa let out a frustrated yowl, sprinting after her after scrambling up onto his paws. Once more he attempted to pin her- only for that attempt to end in failure.
"Pinned ya' again." Vitani crowed, the two too caught up in their game to notice two sets of eyes spying on them from the bushes.
"Oooooh, wait 'till ma hears about this!" Nuka snickered to Atazi, his tail lashing with barely contained excitement. "Vitani with a Pridelander! She's gonna get in soooo much trouble!" The adolescent lion laughed.
"Oh shut your trap, Nuka." Atazi snapped, the slightly younger lioness baring her teeth at her idiot brother. "You tell on Vitani, and I'll tell mum that you've been dating a hyena- and we both know mum despises them. After all..."
"They're only slaves..." Nuka sighed, letting his ears flatten against his skull and looking away. "Fine." He grumbled.
Atazi grinned, looking just like Kovu as she did so. "Perfect!"

Tanya hummed to herself, her head bobbing slightly as she bounced a baobab fruit too and from a large boulder and a tree. "Baobab, Baobab," She sang cheerfully, ignoring the sound of Fuli laughing. Seeing as Fuli and Tanya were both orphans, the two stuck together like siblings, so it wasn't surprising to see the two out and about together.
"You're ridiculous." Fuli snickered, stopping the fruit with her paw.
"Am not." Tanya stuck her tongue out at Fuli. "I'm amazing." She grabbed the fruit back and bounced it at Fuli's head, the cheetah narrowly dodging it with an indignant 'hey!'.

Amelia was sitting on a rock, staring at a butterfly resting on her nose.