View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:32 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Shock pulsed through Ashnose as the kit spoke negatively of her birth Clan. He'd never in a million seasons speak that way about ShadowClan. Then again, ShadowClan had treated him well since the moment he was born. His Clanmates were the best and the only Clanmates he would ever wish for. After all, ShadowClan was the strongest and best Clan of them all, besides StarClan of course. Mistkit must have seen that, even at such a young age. Why else would she have been in ShadowClan rather than any of the other Clans. Her story was a bit strange, and Ashnose remained a little suspicious of the young cat however. He'd have to keep an eye on her.

"No need to apologize." Ashnose mewed, trying to soften his amber gaze. He placed his gray tail over the kit's shoulders in a comforting manner. "Your anger is understandable. Any cat who chooses to live in RiverClan and stays there has got bees in their brain. At least you're smarter than that." The warrior paused for a moment as he tried to chose his words carefully. "Your story, however sad and awful it is, doesn't matter anymore. Not while you're a ShadowClan cat." His voice was soft rather than critical. "I'm sorry all of that happened, but you're in ShadowClan now. This is a fresh start for you, yeah?" The tom's amber eyes bored into the kit. He waited for the confirmation. He waited for the kit to show the sign of loyalty to ShadowClan that he needed. If Mistkit wasn't loyal to ShadowClan, especially after all that had happened to her, it would be a problem. She was young, however. Young cats were easily swayed and Ashnose was sure he could make a loyal ShadowClan cat out of this kit.
Mistkit noticed his shock. She would have been too if she were in his paws listening as another cat, no matter the age, had told her what she told him. Mist felt his tail on her shoulder and she flinched away ever so slightly. It was barely noticeable but still there. She relaxed under his tail, finally deciding that this warrior wasn’t going to harm her in any way. “Bees in their brains?” She asked curiously. She then burst out laughing. Her small body shaking from her laughter.
‘He’s right! They do have Bees for brains’ she thought to herself with a small smile. His question brought her back from her thoughts. Mist met his gaze. “Your right this is a fresh sta Shadowclan is my clan now my home. This is where I belong. Where I’m meant to be and I’ll prove it!” She meowed, her eyes glowing with determination. She’ll prove to this warrior that this is her clan now. She’ll prove where her loyalties are.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^