View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2018, 06:21 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: What are your Warriors headcanons?

Some more!

1. All the older warriors are actually HUGE shippers and gossip about the cats they think would cute together * They basically do this already*

2. Stonefur was super protective of Mistystar when they was warriors, literally to her new mate: If you hurt my sister... I can't promise your life.

3. Firestar giving Starclan kits badger back rides * the warrior equal of piggy back rides*

4. Firestar asking Tallstar to tell him about Jake.

5. Berrynose being jealous of Lionblaze * the clan loves him and finds me annoying ( sad noises sad noises)*

6. Bramblestar asking Firestar at some point in Starclan asking Firestar if he approved of him being Squirrelflight's mate.

7. Graystripe flaunting how considerably taller he is compared to Firestar

8. Sandstorm teasing Firestar about how his best friend AND deputy were both taller than him. "You looked like an apprentice next to them!"
"be quiet, it's the kittypet blood, I swear"
"Or your just naturally short,"

9. But think about it! Firestar, a respected leader, being SHORT! in a facts video I watched, it said that Bramblestar was taller than Firestar by a mousetail, so.. he considerably shorter than the clan's Giant fluff monster. A short, thick furred tom bravely leading his clan into battle... amazing.

( The last three are Firestar height related)