Thread: Not New but OMG
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Not New but OMG

WB!!! I use to be either Jabba the Hutt or Chameleon! I pushed through the temporary death of WCO. @Owl BTW the alliences have changed significantly, i don’t recall exactly when you left, but their was two Evil Eras and the DS is now destroyed by Skyclan, who has moved in alongside the main clans. So ye. (I believe their is a more complex thread written by the staff. I’m always open for RP as I have like 200 characters. And yeah the chatbox is gone, it was due to drama *cough* I started all the drama, and got everyone else involved. But their is a half-active chatbox in the General Board. Snowstar is RPed by Random Melody, Goldenstar by .:Blue Wishes:. Daydream by King Kabel (you probably remember them by Wolfy or Woly) Fallenstar by Starfall, Juniperpaw by Absurdjinx, Surgestorm by Zero to Hero, Grousestar by Duskflight, Shinefang to Charmer...the site guidelines have been tweaked some (ie apprentices can flirt but not admit love) Yeah, I’ll shut my trap now

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here