Thread: [RiverClan] [Finder] Melody / Wisteriawren
View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2024, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

RiverClan [Finder] Melody / Wisteriawren

Okay, so. Melody is currently an outsider. This finder is for after she joins RiverClan. She was a kittypet, but her owner was an elderly lady who lived on her own and tended to a garden as a pastime - the lady died a natural death, in her sleep. This life as a kittypet is all Melody has known, as she was gifted to the elderly lady as a young kitten and has lived around two years like this. Hence, when Melody finds herself all alone in an empty house, no longer with an access to the food that sustained her daily, she realizes she cannot stay. So she leaves her old life behind, entirely unawares to the world and it's dangers.

Melody / Wisteriawren toyhouse page.

Beforehand, let me dump whatever scrambled vague idea I have of Melody (hopefully to be named Wisteriawren). This is going to get a little sloppy, forgive me.

> afab - female presenting
> she/her
> straight
> 24(?) moons
> regarding personality: i feel like she'd be a very open-to-trust, gullible, flustered easily, very eager to meet other cats because hasnt met many felines type. she's not very skilled in.. anything, like hunting/fighting since she was ... a kittypet. lostspark's exclamations are all sky related, but i feel like Melody's would be "Heavenly hyacinths!", "Holy cherry blossoms!", etc (flower related! cuz, yk, her owner was a gardener). i want her to join rc with a warrior name but have a... guide/mentor (like when you join a new whatever and this person is assigned to show you around)? someone Melody desperately wants to befriend and prove herself to but theyre like . not impressed, at all with her idiocy :joy: i also image she's the type to fall head over heels for anyone. an unintentional people-pleaser, overly excitable. She's very naive, too, i would think.

Onto the next part. Here we go;

relations / interactions / roles

Interactions.
- anyone, anything, everyone, everything. Give me all the interactions, raaah!!!
- this interaction can be the randomest ever thing. Melody/Wisteriawren tripping over your cats tail? Her turning around and being stunned speechless because, "Oh, cross my flowers and hope to die, you are absolutely stunning! ...wait, did I say that out loud?" ? Blah, blah, etcetera, whatnot.

Friendships / Frenemies.
- Melody is the type to want to be everyone's friend. Yeah, that's right, she'll be restless and overly distressed if someone doesn't like her / brushes her off / doesn't want to be her friend. She'd probably chew her tail off with anxiety and repeatedly show up with flowers for the cat she wants to wow and coerce into friendship. So either your cat can like her from the start...! or be prepared to be pestered for eternity!!!

Crushes.
- So here's the deal. I imagine Melody is a very... would totally fall head over heels for.. anyone. She's not a shy cat, but would likely both wish to confess her adoration in the little gestures, like dropping flowers and pretty weeds in whoever's nest, and at the same time growing entirely scramble-minded in their presence and blurting everything that comes to mind in a torrent of words that barely makes sense. (She's straight, yeah, but that doesn't mean she won't pause to admire how pretty some ladies/others are. Likely, Melody will tell them they're pretty, too, so if you want your kitty to receive a compliment... here she is).
- Crushes don't need to reciprocate the feelings! Can be entirely one-sided, and most likely Melody won't even know until they tell her to her face. Maybe Melody will grow on them, orrr maybe she's just an annoying pest that won't leave them alone.

Love Interest.
- Okay so this one is a liiiittle more serious than the crushes role. I feel like ... a grump / sunshine ship would suit Melody well, with her the sunshine cat, of course. A golden retriever / black cat duo?
- Maybe this is someone that starts off as a friend/someone she considers a friend, and realizes muuuuch much later after having crushes on multiple cats that... oh, hey... that's so weird, why do I like like this cat?
- Love interest would need to be around her age. She's like... what? 24 moons-ish, can pull her age up or down, I suppose, but I'd prefer not to.
- Cat would need to be male-identifying / amab.
- Maybe Melody meets them originally because they're assigned to help show her around RiverClan? I mentioned something like that above in the info dump !! BUT tbh in the end it's just an idea.
- Would love to hear ideas from you lot :buh: maybe... this cat can be from another Clan? Preferably RC, but we can see!

Okay so thaaaat is all for now, I may add stuff later. :3 Let me throw in a tiny form;

Name:
Plot/Roleplay Ideas?:
Anything Else?:
Mention: Don't mention me I swear I am checking this guys lol

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; February 20th, 2024 at 06:46 PM.