Default Re: Who's this and why did they bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
╔══ ʚ ᗢ ═╗
FROGKIT
╚═══.✾.═╝

He/Him
' ' I beat you before we even started competing. ' '

Frogkit had been checking under his nest for acorns when- "HEY! GIVE IT BACK!!!" He screeched. That was unfair! "Prey thief!" What would a warrior do? Attack? Report to a bigger cat? If a Higher-up cat could attack a thief, so could anyone, right? Hmm.

Dang it, he thought to long! Now Toadkit had put it on their pile. Reh, he never said that was allowed. Though he never said it wasn't...

Whatever. A warrior would scare off the bully before they did anything else.
"How dare you!" He flung every acorn he found at Toadkit. "You want acorns?" He growled playfully. He poofed his little mane to look big. It also made his neck disappear, so it may have been a little less threatening then he thought.
━━━━< ━━
Toadkit
<-> Thunderclan Kit <-> 4 Moons <-> she/her <->

”Nuh-uh! Mine now!” Toadkit giggles. A prey thief she may be, however, she is winning and that’s more important. She sits before her pile, her fur puffed out, guarding her acorns. No one’s getting to her-

Before she can finish the thought, an acorn clocks her in the head. ”Wha-“ she starts but is interrupted by another acorn. She glares at Frogkit with a playful smile. ”I’ll get you for that!”

Toadkit kicks an acorn at Frogkit, then runs forward to tackle him and hopefully pin him to the ground so she can steal the rest of his acorns. He won’t see this coming!

━━ >━━━━