View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2017, 04:07 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Halite made a small nod towards Aria and Fleck with a small grin on his face. Their ceremony would be soon. { @NightWarrior4Life and @JaxenAmethyst can you fill out the form here so I could have the ceremonies all in one place? The captured kits (if they're actually rped by people) should do that too.}

"Turtle, I do say that I deserve respect, being your fellow Commander. It may not be wise to make rash comments to your fellow Dusk Syndicate-mates."

There was a small pause. "With that said, you will have your ceremony soon- not now, but soon. Being a hunter would be a good start for you. Not a very high rank," he mused aloud with a hint of amusement. But nonetheless, there was a firm edge to his voice, as if there was too much going on all at once. He'd expected stress with his new status, but it was a little more than what he'd previously imagined.
Broken dipped his head. "I wouldn't talk to you like that--knowing your status and importance to the Dusk Syndicate." He simply turned and left, leaving Turtle alone with the Commander. He hoped she'd get thrown out of Halite's den and into the clearing, landing with a thud. Then he would've finally been interested in what went down in the Dusk Syndicate.

Turtle stared at Halite with a flick of her tail and a showing of her average fangs.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!