Thread: [RiverClan] Fernflower Finder
View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2024, 05:30 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Fernflower Finder

Name: Goldfish

Appearance: A black molly with golden-yellow splotches of fur, a nicked ear, ruffled fur on the base of her tail, and yellow eyes. She has some white flecks on her chest fur.

Personality: Goldfish is very friendly toward cats she knows and want to be her friends. she's also exceedingly energetic and feisty. It's kind of weird actually because she has severe insomnia. Goldfish is very quick, intelligent, and she is very outgoing. I guess she's a little teasing at times, but all in great fun.

Role Wanted: Sibling! I'd be fine with friend.

Activity: Uhm... I'm always on at least once per day unless I say otherwise by visitor messaging myself.

Plot Ideas: Maybe she can sort of help Goldfish because she doesn't understand why her best friend Pepperbounce (Owned by Fritter) acts weird around her. SPOILER ALERT: One-sided crush. She could be really close to Fernflower, maybe. I'm open to denial and other ideas!

Extras/Questions: Her darkest secret is be an aunt that takes the children on a red motorcycle to go be crazy (Friend or sibling, in cat form, of course!) Lol, I have one of those.
@Buzzin' Bee

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently