View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2016, 12:35 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight ignored Mumblenose in the distance, overhearing his conversation with Heatherpaw. He let out a quiet groan. Copycat. Does he ever get original ideas? He thought in annoyance. Then he saw the slight confusion on Ebonypaw's face, and he felt his temper thinning. "Yes, but I see the confusion on your face. Spit it out. What confuses you?" He asked, voice taut with him fighting to stay calm. The cat behind him training his apprentice bothered him. He had never had a decent relationship with the cat, and Ebonypaw's failing to speak up did not ease his temper in any way. @Dux
Ebonypaw narrowed his eyes and flicked his tail at Mumblenose and Heatherpaw, "Do you not like them?" He asked, grooming down his chest fur. The tom gave him a slightly amused look, Ah, so my great mentor has a temper eh? The apprentice snorted in laughter but covered it up with a cough, giving Singenight an apologetic look, "Sorry, I don't know where that came from." He purred jokingly, laughter filling his amber gaze.