View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2017, 09:31 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: - Caliapaw's Everything Finder -

Name + Link: Foxpaw

Role Wanted: Best Friend

Other: Ok I kinda had an idea. Not so much as a plot but more.... how I think he'd compliment Caliapaw. Basically Foxpaw flirts with like everyone and is obnoxious. Maybe he flirted with Calia a few times (not seriously just to be annoying) and she like totally shut him down, and put him in his place? Then Foxpaw kinda admires her since all the she-cats he's ever talked to fall head over heels for him so he would appreciate Caliapaws friendship because she's like the only cat who doesn't want to be his friend just to gain popularity. Also since Foxpaw is such a family man I kinda want to throw him into a plot where his family is just kinda shredded apart...so if I were chosen I think he'd seek advice from Caliapaw a lot. Just an idea :3

Questions: Could I also put him in the running for a brother as well? Obviously I wouldn't put the family thing happening in there and he obviously wouldn't flirt with Caliapaw but he would be obnoxious and confide in her with his problems. If not just Best friend then.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.

Last edited by Queenie; November 10th, 2017 at 09:34 PM.