View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2019, 09:26 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Orian had been searching for days for another cat like him and was starting to give up hope on finding any cat at all until he heard the voice of a female cat. Being the curios cat he is he went in the direction of the voice, sniffed the air, then realized he was near the other cat. She had yelled about not being able to destroy the clans and wanting to know why she couldn't so he decided he'd just look for someone else and started to slowly back away. Unfortunately, it's hard to avoid sticks when you can't see the ground and that was exactly the case for Orian as he made the loudest snap possible on a stick.
Dusktalon's head snapped up as she heard a stick break from somewhere nearby. Fur bristling, she began to stalk over to where the stick had been snapped. "Show yourself!" She snarled. "Or I'll kill you." She meant what she said, she wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone, not even her closest friend. After all, the why she was here wasn't she, because she had broken the code. She didn't mind though, she had enjoyed murdering cats while she was still alive. Dusktalon had been here for a while now, so she had begun to fade. She didn't care too much about it, there was nothing to live for in this place anyway. Teeth bared, she leapt forward, snarling viciously. She scanned the area for a few moments before resting her gaze on the tom who had begun backing away. "You can't run from me, I'll catch you either way."

Character Site