View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:37 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
@Bad Wolf
A brown Bengal was fast asleep, her eyes closed and tail reading gently over her nose. One pale green eye opened, and both then opened in surprise as the she-cat realized where she was. Speckledspring gazed in awe at the starry landscape, taking in the beautiful sights. But then worry hit her. Am I dead? The warrior did not remember being hurt, she had healed well from their recent battle with the Dusk Syndicate. And she hadn't been sick for over twelve moons. But she still wanted to know why she was here. She could be dreaming, that was a thought, and Speckledspring took that into account. She sure hoped she wasn't dead, she still had her kits, adopted and biological, to care for. Even though they were now apprentices, she still had to watch out for them. Starclan wouldn't take her away now, would they? So why am i here?
Shamrockglow sat in a tree, waiting for something that was inevitable to happen. He'd not seen this cat since battle, and that was it. It pained the to greatly, more than anything else had ever hurt him, being torn away from his kits, his mate, and his home in SkyClan. He'd come to far to find a place with the other Clans, and in the end, he'd spent his last breath earning that home for the Clan, but more than anything, he'd spent his life making sure his family was safe. And there was nothing to regret, but it still made him sad. The big spotted silver and black tabby closed his eyes, and when he opened them, there was a dull flash of light. He was instantly transfixed upon the Bengal molly as she looked around with evident confusion. He thought that she looked more beautiful than ever, and jumped easily down from the tree, his pelt glossy and showing off no signs of the injuries that had killed him, not a scar on his pelt. He stopped two fox lengths away, even though his paws itched for him to run to her, to breathe in her scent. But he would let her come to him, though he wasn't sure why. “Speckledspring,” Shamrockglow murmured quietly, his voice unusually serious and sorrowful, testing out the name that had never once left his mind since the day he'd learned it.