View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2017, 09:47 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

A soft mew sounded behind the feline, and she turned to see a large silver Bengal standing behind her. Her breath got caught in her throat, and she stared. His pelt shine with starlight, and he looked young and healthy, his pelt sleek and well-groomed, and his eyes shining with starlight and love. Speckledspring could feel tears pooling in the edge of her eyes as she flung herself towards her mate, burying her nose in his fur. He smelled just as she had remembered, at least that hadn't changed. "I miss you so much." She meowed into his shoulder, intertwining her tail with his. Her large belly prevented her from getting as close as she wanted, but she was still glad he was here, he had brought her here. Because now she knew that he had made it safely to Starclan. Speckledspring could feel the little lives inside of her, kicking and moving around. She lifted her pale blue eyes to his, her face shining with love.
Shamrockglow stared a his mate, a cat like no other, and one that he would always watch over until she joined him in StarClan. Although he would miss her, he hoped that it would be a long time before that happened. He took in her scent, savoring it and realizing that he had begun to forget it, and tears welled up in his big green orbs. He buried his nose in her soft reddish and black pelt, taking a deep breath of her scent, then slowly pulled away after a moment and studied her face, then his gaze traveled downwards, towards her round belly, and he drew in his breath in a gasp as soon as he saw this. And then his face lit up, and he broke into a purr. “I miss you too,” Shamrockglow murmured, pressing his muzzle against hers affectionately. He closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them, his usual optimism now showing through, and he tried to meet her gaze. “More kits?” he asked, tipping his head to one side, purring so hard he could barely speak.