View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:51 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

[QUOTE=Empress Of Evil;337612][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]

It felt as if though a needle had just stabbed him when he watched her shrink back into the safety of the ferns. He kept a small smile on his face but on the inside, panic and sadness ran around in circles. Did she not recognise him? Had she forgotten about him already? Surely not? Lionfrost certainly hadn’t forgotten about his mate yet, and he doubted that he ever would. He would see what she was doing at least once a day and he never missed out on a chance to see how life below was treating her.

He still remembered his spirit living his body and turning back to see the battle once it was over. His heart shattered to see Ivybreeze like that, but fate had set him on this path and there was nothing he could do about it. There was no way he could’ve gone back in time and avoided such a disaster.

“Please Ivybreeze, it’s me, Lionfrost,” He said, his voice pleading. The tom was silently begging her to remember him, or else he would probably no longer be able to put up with the fact that he was no longer living. Cautiously, he took another step forward so that she could see him better. His movements were slow and gentle, as he didn’t want to frighten her.

The silver tabby shook with emotion as she heard his voice telling her it really was him. Nostalgia hit her like a stone to the head. His soft, warm fur cuddling her during leafbare, his striking blue hues, his joy, everytime she thought about him she felt happiness, but also bitterness. She watched as the cat took slow steps towards her. Slowly, she wiggled her way out of her hiding place, and walked towards him as well until she could see his face, stopping.

They were mere foxtails away. Ivybreeze's amber eyes filled with tears as she vainly tried to hold them in. "Lionfrost..." Was the only word she could manage to speak out with choking on her own emotions. He was here, with her. He was safe in StarClan. She could smell his scent clearly now. Without hesitation, she rushed over to her deceased mate, letting her tears spill out. She hung her head, crying how unfair the world was, how happy she was to see him, how agonizing it was to see him all over again.

She could never live the life she had wanted again with him. He was here yes, in front of her eyes physically and mentally, but she could never bring him home to ShadowClan. Death was what separated them.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya

Last edited by Ivy; July 31st, 2017 at 08:52 AM.