View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 12:55 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Monthly Kudos Changes

Monthly Kudos has gotten quite inactive [I myself haven't been voting recently] which is really sad to see, but I believe it's mainly because people are getting fairly busy, school and collage and more stuff like that are taking up quite a bit of the member's time.

Honestly I believe this is a lovely idea, toning it down a tad makes it easier to bring in more people, especially those who have just joined the site And the recent change of rules has really made it equal. Though both sides are correct, this just makes it more, oh dear, how do I put this? Well, it makes it even more fair and fun.

Yes, people would vote for 'popular' members and less known members, it was really the people who had time on their hands, they were the majority of the voters. Not a whole lot of the members could state that they both stalked a roleplay post for post and watched their vote interact with multiple different characters. While other's would vote for their friend and or vote for the person they're roleplaying with other's would stalk and go over each and every little detail about the character they voted for.

Other's would just spot a character they know and vote for them, this both makes it equal for everyone and encourages newer members to join the voting process by giving them less to do [haha gosh that sounds lazy]

But that's just my opinion, figured I would say something as well

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us