View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2016, 06:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) View Post
(S'fine)
Foxclaw looked to the left, but ducked right. He rolled until he got the cat in his sight and immediately crouched low on the ground. "Knowing my area saved me many more times than the amount of cats you even laid a paw on," He said, snarling at the cat to look more menacing, "So I say it helps me" And with that, he leaped towards the cat's side, jabbing and swinging his claws.
Stormbird snorted and jumped to the side, landing on Foxclaw's side, the marbled warrior then began to claw at the toms side. "Pathetic, the fact that you rely on your surroundings rather than your strength." He spat and rolled to the side, picked himself up, and began to nip at the Warriors back legs. 'Kill them, I must kill them, all of them, so I will be leader, so I will have the power!' he though, cackling happily as he jumped back and crouched, his short tail lashed back and fourth as his green eyes danced with excitement. The marbled warrior dug his bloodstained claws into the dirt and sneered "You're weak! I can't believe you call yourself a warrior." He spat and lunged forward, aiming a blow for the Warriors neck.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us