View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2016, 07:24 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) View Post
Ignoring the pain in his side as much as possible, he rolled left, exposing his soft belly just for a moment before crouching low to regain his pouncing posture. "I may not be a worthy warrior myself, but I shall bear that name until I die" He hissed, blood soaking his fur, "And the death will not be from you!" He leaped again, aiming for the cat's neck.
Stormbird chuckled and ducked down and rolled to the right, quickly picking himself up. "Hmmm....you're no more fun, I'm done with you. Time to go find a new mouse to play with." He purred before he turned around and padded back into the center of the battle, his green orbs danced with joy and menace "my my my how entertaining, so many little kitties battening their hearts out." He purred, the shadowclan warrior flicked his short tail and looked around "If ratnight does die....maybe I can kill whoever takes over....or maybe I should just make my way back to Shadowclan..." he wondered, after a few moments the marbled warrior nodded and began to pad to the gorse tunnel that lead to thunderclan territory, cocking his head to the side to take on least look at the mass of battening cats before he pushed his way through the brambles, letting out a purr as one scratched his back.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 18th, 2016 at 07:24 PM.