View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Claws of the Stars.

My Mood: Daring
Smile Re: ThunderClan and WindClan Traveler Finder

Name: Silversky

Clan: Thunderclan

Personality: Silversky is an energetic cat. She is very determined. At times, she can be clumsy and bubbly. Ever since she was an apprentice she would try to train harder than any cat, but deep down inside she's worried that she'll only make a matter worse.

Activity level (1-10): 7

Latest roleplay post:
Candace nodded towards her. "The Red Moon brought you here. It appears normal on Earth. Try looking at it at night-it's a pale red." She realized she wasn't answering her question. "This dimension is a realm dedicated to Halloween. To get back to Earth, you must get out before Halloween in your world ends. Otherwise, the chance to escape won't be available until next Halloween. Don't worry, time here is slowed down. For every minute in Earth, a day passes here. You can imagine how long next Halloween could take. However, age isn't affected." Not wanting to say too much, she stopped.

Azlyn was confused. Of all the people in the world, why these specific people? She had a flash of fear. Next Halloween was probably around fifty years or something here.

Beware. I suffer from a dangerous disease called procrastination.
~~~
"Attack with reason, defend with honor." ~RecklessThunder

~~~
"It's in the stars, It's in the moon, it's the entire night sky! I can hear it calling me!" ~Azlyn
~~~
"If you wanna do something, do it right. Guard with your life, as if your claws had the power of the stars. And if you won't, I will." ~Silversky