View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:28 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowkit purred,” Good. I’ve been doing apprentice duties all day voluntarily as I currently don’t have a mentor so I am just doing apprentice duties.” He purred hoping to impress the warrior.

Lobsterbreathe growled keeping his icy blue eyes locked with Goldenstep,” I don’t mind queens with kits leading...that’s not why I took her life...it’s her leadership ability. Getting her clan to kill the Windclan deputy, trespass on Shadowclan territory while Shadowclan was here waiting for the flood water to go down...the Thunderclanners are fat because of that. She deserves to die. I’m speeding up the time before Thunderclan will remember what it’s like to live a normal clan life and follow the warrior code. As they are use to killing cats deputies without reason and hunting in other clans territory when they are a little hungry. It’s leaf bare we all are hungry does that mean Riverclan can hunt in Shadowclan territory? No. That applies to all the clans but Thunderclan because Snowstar doesn’t care about the warrior code all she knows is that the leaders word is law. She’s over-using her power... She’s just as bad as the evil era leaders...” he spat only using that to hopefully trick his father that he wasn’t pure evil,” If you want to know why I’m this way....blame Nightshade of the Dark Forest....at six moons I had a choice of death to her and being trapped in the Dark Forest forever or killing Lynxsky’s dead sister Pidgeonkit who accidently wandered into the Dark Forest and was held hostage so she would no longer exist. It warped my mindset and made me who I am. The better me, she swears being like this will make me so appealing to Russetstar I’m bound to be appointed deputy, the only reason I won’t kill Fallenstream is because I admire him for helping kits become strong, it may be the way Starclan supporters do it, but still gotta admire a cat for that...I just don’t have the strength to rid Russetstar of his nine lives and let Fallenstream take over...Applepaw is the useless littermate of mine, unwanted, ugly, traitorous, and probably a Shadowclan spy. After all...she still socializes at the gatherings and borders with her Shadowclan friends more that she chats with Riverclan apprentices, she’s mostly hanging with Honeypaw...she’s a spy.” He repeated

Applepaw heard what he said about her and felt hurt. I want to make friends, but only Honeypaw will accept me...that doesn’t make me a spy...just friendless..
Lightstream grinned at how much the kit was pushing his act. He was quite dedicated to making her believe he was an apprentice. Having the kit around almost made her feel like everything else she worried about was nonexistent. "Well I admire how much you're dedicated to making the clan better. Maybe I could talk to Fallenstream about getting you a mentor soon?" She said, looking into the kits excited eyes. Maybe she had found the kit she had been looking for.