View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

A She wolf stalked after the intruder in the forest that was rightfully her pack’s. She thanked her ansestors that she went to go hunt on the outskirts of the territory...or she wouldn’t have found this possible threat.

Her paws made barely any noise, since she had been trained to be similar to what humans called ‘assassins’. Her amber eyes narrowed as she stuck to the shadows finding out what this mysterious wolf was doing here, and if he was sent from another pack that survived as well.
Shadow sighed. He sat down, needing to catch his breath. He was exhausted from all the walking and he closed his eyes. Would everything be alright? With the three, they had been able to survive together for some time now.... He stood up immediately, thought cut short. "How long have you been following me for?" Shadow asked out loud, looking in no particular direction. "Because I will leave if that's what this is about."

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927