View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2017, 02:58 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Chameleonpaw felt bad for Peachrain," I suppose you could be his adoptive mother, but whatever you do, don't bring up his biological family he's really sensitive about it and gets angry... and remember he's five moons old not one moon old, so I think he can eat by himself and groom himself..."

Rosefern shrugged," Oh well...I can maybe mentor him, unless either of you would want to."

Cuckootree shrugged," I could, but so could you and I'm a little agressive with training and I don't know how that kit would respond to an agressive training system."

Ferngaze scowled," I hope I don't mentor him... I hate outsiders...he'd never make it to be a warrior, he'd be a ninty moon old apprentice one day, unless they made him a warrior out of sympathy..." ( If she mentored him she'd stop hating and scorning him eventually aka 7-9 moons old)

Owlstone the paralyzed warrior sighed sadly I wanted to mentor an apprentice and raise a kit...not going to happen she sighed and used her good forearm to haul herself closer to the group of cats.

Chameleonpaw chuckled at Foxkit.

Peachrain squealed in excitement," Ofcouse! Bingo and I will be BFF's I know I'm
not the biological mother, but I can still love on him... Bingo is such a little cutie sleeping!" She squeaked excitement lighting up her eyes.
Foxkit blinked,"no ones answering meeeeee!!!!!!!!!"

Bonekit was long gone.

Sorrelpaw followed Bonekit to keep an eye on him.

Bingo yawmed in his sleep.

(Bingo is a medium furred tuxedo with a pink nose and icy blue eyes btw)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.