View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2024, 08:28 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: fizz has some fun || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Mistyflower925 is sock View Post
He must need to get the ball now! Pheobe thought, panicked for a half second. Then she smiled slyly.
Well, I'm not going to let him get it. Briefly, she wondered if she should just ask Fizz to end the game now. Then she would win. She twitched her whiskers, shaking the thought off. This was too much fun to end!
"I'm not going to let you get the ball!" Phoebe sang playfully. She tossed the ball upward and bumped it into the air with her head before leaping upward to bat it away from Fizz with an outstretched paw.
Fizz
he/him

Fizz scoffed when Phoebe launched the ball upwards. Stealing his technique! Bah! He and Phoebe leaped in unison, but the she-cat succeeded in swiping the ball out of his reach. He fell back to the ground, landing gracefully on his paws and turning around to find where Phoebe landed. "We'll see about that!" he retorted, grinning. This was so much fun! Almost as fun as it was with Jesper. Almost.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art