View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

@~Northern_Lights~

( aw don't stress over it hon, just write to me whenever you can <3 )

Dawnfrost couldn't help but admire Owlflame's unique style in speech delivery. There was a snarky flare to it, which Dawnfrost liked, yet Owlflame still managed to keep that relaxed tone in her voice no matter how sardonic it got. Dawnfrost was always attracted to artistic felines; believing that the more artistic they are, the more intelligent a cat is. It takes quick wit to keep a conversation like their's going, and the bengal was proud of how far they’ve gotten without breaking the flow. She also took note of Owlflame’s confidence, which is always attractive in a cat. She felt almost as if she were dreaming. The relaxing atmosphere, the pleasant conversation, all that with the most attractive she-cat she ever laid eyes on. It was definitely thrilling. Her icy blue eyes couldn't help but sneak a few flirtatious glances at her beautiful clanmate. She tried to imagine what their life would have been like if they’d met sooner. Was Owlflame even the same back then? Had she always been this cocky and flirtatious? Obviously not always, for instance, Dawnfrost wasn't always so confident. She used to never be so outspoken and sarcastic, in fact she rarely spoke until her mentor pushed her to. Nonetheless, she has always been given compliments on her elegant stride. She was always graceful in movement. Well, unless a gorgeous she-cat crashes into her during a hunt. Dawnfrost believes outward appearance says more about a cat than one would think. Looking back at Owlflame for the hundredth time, the pretty bengal purred at yet another compliment that had been thrown to her. “Thank you, my dear. I’m sure a powerful looking she-cat like yourself is more than a natural at such an activity. I don't dare doubt your talent and potential for a second.” Oh yeah. Owlflame was just perfect. Thank StarClan for allowing me to meet such a wonderful she-cat!

As silence fell between them, Dawnfrost took note of Owlfame’s signal. Instinctively, the timber stripped she-cat slunked down into her hunter’s crouch and prepared herself. Her blue gaze shifted up at the plump rodent, examining it's every move. It seemed completely oblivious of the two felines that crept up on it, so this was a perfect opportunity. Dawnfrost readied her haunches, ensheathing her back claws to support the big leap. Literally seconds before she was about to leap, Owlflame took off. Dawnfrost froze as she watched the she-cat leap clear over the branch and trap the squirrel in her claws. Her heart fluttered, highly impressed that she pulled off such an athletic jump. It wasn't as graceful as she would have done it, but Owlflame’s performance was impressive enough to inspire the lithe brown she-cat. The impact itself killed the squirrel! Not even a kill-bite was needed. When the snowy colored feline turned around with that smug look on her face, Dawnfrost stood from her crouch and laughed along. “Great catch!” She breathed, looking back at the now limp squirrel beneath her large paws. “It's a fat one, too. Probably why it was so slow.” She purred, padding over to her new friend. “You’re really are a good hunter. I don't know about the best hunter, though.” Dawnfrost teased, her blue eyes glistening with playfulness. “Although…” She softened her gaze and smiled. “You did impress me.” Dawnfrost sat there looking at the pretty she-cat’s marigold eyes, waiting patiently for her response.